Does your auto insurance cover you when you are in the United States? Check with your Insurer. Snobirds File by: CAA – Québec August-2019

Water inlet:

Check your water inlet valve. If there is a leak, please contact the office as soon as possible so they can fix it.

In your absence:

Please provide to the Office the name of the person to contact who is responsible for handling any emergencies regarding your apartment in your absence.


Any changes in your unit must be approved IN WRITING by the Council of your building.

Air conditionning:

For more information, contact the office 954 458 2441.

Doors and windows:

For more information, between November and April, contact Mr. Remi Poulin.

Otherwise, contact the office 954 458 2441


All buildings have been treated in 2021 & 2022 except for bldg N.

Interior Smoke detector:

Your smoke alarm is still necessary to warn you that the fire is in your apartment. Thereafter, you go outside to engage the external alarm (red box) used to notify all owners of the building to evacuate their apartment to protect their lives.

Exterior Warning system:

Instruction displayed on the doors of storage rooms at the end of each building.

Car wash:

For the sake of protecting our environment, we ask for your cooperation when washing your vehicle by avoiding the use of soap which contaminates our lake.

Closing your apartment:

Turn off main water control valve under kitchen sink. Make sure the valve is well closed.

Do not cover sink drains or commode with Saran wrap. IT’S AGAINST THE LAW.

All mats, chairs, flower port must be put inside apartment before you leave.
Make sure office has a complete set of keys for apartment in case of an emergency

Lost and found:

Contact the office between 9:00 a.m. and 12:00 p.m.

Free City Mini Bus:

Schedule available at the office.